Romi Sterling

Romi Sterling

⋅ paper notes : 42
⋅ since : 16/01/2019

click down

- getaway car.
address: #262, brighton east side
contact book:
availability: open - fr/en (1/4) corny, hartley, dimitri, ...

romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants Empty
MessageSujet: romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants   romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants EmptyVen 1 Fév 2019 - 15:57

@romiplants
(romane sterling)
" 25 y.o. autor of be the reason of my destiny. plants lover. romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f331  "
245 abonnements
194 k abonnés
1 047 posts
VOIR PLUS
@romiplants le 30/01/19
so happy. i found a new one romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f331 . her name is gertrude. #welcomegertrude.

@romiplants le 04/01/19
alfonso is not well. hold on alfonso ! i'll take care of you.  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f335  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f4aa #savealfonso

@romiplants le 19/12/18
i'm so so happy to meet you today. it was a great day!thanks to @barnesandnoble for meeting me. i'm so grateful, they were so kind and generous ! romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 2764  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f4ab  #meetingday #bethereasonofmydestinyprom

@romiplants le 12/11/18
it's official ! i'm move on in two weeks  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f3e0  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f4ab #hellobrighton

@romiplants le 10/11/18
new baby ! new baby ! say welcome to riku in sterling's family  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f436  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 2764  romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 2764

“the song we listened to together i feel good, especially more today. under the dazzling and clear sky.  on a day where sweat beads fall, we’re holding hands and walking on top of the messy flower road. i’m with you

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Romi Sterling

Romi Sterling

⋅ paper notes : 42
⋅ since : 16/01/2019

click down

- getaway car.
address: #262, brighton east side
contact book:
availability: open - fr/en (1/4) corny, hartley, dimitri, ...

romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants Empty
MessageSujet: Re: romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants   romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants EmptyVen 1 Fév 2019 - 16:02

@romiplants
le 01/02/19 à 10h38
à Brighton
a piece of my new home with fake plants except Edgar romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants 1f33f . #sorryedgard.

“the song we listened to together i feel good, especially more today. under the dazzling and clear sky.  on a day where sweat beads fall, we’re holding hands and walking on top of the messy flower road. i’m with you

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

romi sterling ▪️ @romiplants