AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Ven 15 Déc - 14:03

14:03

Friday, Dec 15

slide to unlock

Code:
<center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:400,700" rel="stylesheet"><style type="text/css">.miniheure {font-size: 8px;color: #000000;font-weight: bold;padding-top: 70px;}.surname {font-family: Lato; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold;color: #000000;margin-top: 2px;}.boxmssg {margin-top: 6px;width: 232px; height: 344px;overflow:auto;}.mssgsent{margin-top: 12px;width: 170px;background-color: #2BA0FD;float: right;margin-right: 6px;margin-bottom: 10px;font-family: Lato; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff;padding: 4px;border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;}.mssgreceived {width: 170px; background-color: #E5E5EA; float: left;margin-left: 6px;margin-top: 10px;margin-bottom: 12px;font-family: Lato; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000000;padding: 4px;border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;}</style>
<div style="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/4PPKzqG.png'); width:270px; height:559px;"><div class="miniheure">00:07</div><div class="surname">Pseudo</div><div class="boxmssg"><div class="mssgsent">message envoyé ici. lorem ipsum dolores sit amet. (...)</div><div class="mssgreceived">message reçu ici. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. ut sagittis erat vitae magna pharetra viverra. pellentesque ut interdum ex. ut vel quam dui. </div><div class="mssgsent">message envoyé ici. lorem ipsum dolores sit amet. (...)</div></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mer 3 Jan - 5:02

mina
is, tu vas jamais croire ce qui m'est arrivée. quand t'as un moment, on se voit, d'accord?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Jeu 4 Jan - 21:58

mina
Is, tu vas jamais croire ce qui m'est arrivée. Quand t'as un moment, on se voit, d'accord?

Tu m'intrigues, dis-m'en plus. On se voit dans le week-end, si tu veux, mes semaines sont un peu chargées en ce moment.

Si je t'en dis plus, je vais devoir tout te raconter, et par texto, ça le ferait pas. Je te réserve samedi soir, ça te vas?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mer 14 Mar - 2:55

mina.
girl, you won't believe that. i'm pregnant.

PREGNANT.

how did i let that happend.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Jeu 15 Mar - 14:20

Pseudo

PREGNANT.

WAIT.

i must have read that wrong.

no, you did not.

i'm freaking out.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Lun 19 Mar - 2:35

mina.

PREGNANT.

WAIT.

no, you did not.

i'm freaking out.

wow. who's the lucky guy?

and i guess, maybe now could be the right time to tell you that i am pregnant too?

bash. you know, the guy i talk you about, last time. the sex benefits one.

are you kidding me? since when?

is the father philip? is this why you left your fiancé?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Lun 19 Mar - 3:24

mina.

PREGNANT.

WAIT.

no, you did not.

i'm freaking out.

wow. who's the lucky guy?

and i guess, maybe now could be the right time to tell you that i am pregnant too?

bash. you know, the guy i talk you about, last time. the sex benefits one.

are you kidding me? since when?

is the father philip? is this why you left your fiancé?

i'm pretty sure sex benefits never implied a baby on the way. how did he react? 'cause i can still kick his ass if he is an asshole.

i thought it was philip, but turns out philip can't have kids and the only other person i've slept with is eli.

i mean, five months ago. now i'm not sleeping with him anymore 'cause he hates me. though he did kiss me the other day.

of course not. but guess what? it's here, now, and we have to deal with it. i'll probably kick his ass myself, but i don't think it's necessary. he's not like the others guys i use to have sex with.

i'm nearly at my fourth months, you know. i can't just make it disappear. anyway, you know that i would have never been unable to abort.

what a fucked up situation you are in, girl. did eli know about the baby? did you tell him?

HE KISSED YOU? he must really be desperate.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Jeu 21 Juin - 14:59

00:07
Asher
Asher, I need to talk to you about something.
And I know you are a constant pain in the ass but please, try being... a little more human, for once.
What do you mean ? I'm the nicest guy on earth.
What's going on baby mamma ?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Ven 22 Juin - 19:25

Asher
And I know you are a constant pain in the ass but please, try being... a little more human, for once.
No, you're an asshole most of the time. Even I know it.

I think I'm gonna run away. Probably back home. I can't stay here anymore.

I really am scared.
What ? No, you can't go. Do you want me to come get you ? You can crash at my place. It's not a trap, I swear.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Ven 22 Juin - 20:57

Asher

I really am scared.
What ? No, you can't go. Do you want me to come get you ? You can crash at my place. It's not a trap, I swear.
I don't mean crash somewhere for a day or two. I mean get the hell out of this town before he finds out I'm pregnant from another man.

He's gonna kill me.
Not if I'm killing him first. Look, I'm no angel, but I won't let him (or anyone for that matter) hurt you.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Ven 22 Juin - 23:49

Asher

I really am scared.
I don't mean crash somewhere for a day or two. I mean get the hell out of this town before he finds out I'm pregnant from another man.

He's gonna kill me.
Not if I'm killing him first. Look, I'm no angel, but I won't let him (or anyone for that matter) hurt you.
I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost, Asher.
I can help out move out or I can go talk to him. Whatever you need, whatever you want, I'm in Isveig.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Dim 24 Juin - 15:37

Asher

I really am scared.

He's gonna kill me.
I can help out move out or I can go talk to him. Whatever you need, whatever you want, I'm in Isveig.
No, don't talk to him. God knows what he will do afterwards.

I made this mess myself. I probably deserve this anyway.
Doing bad things doesn't mean that you deserve a bad karma or whatever you believe in. Nor that you're a bad person.
But it's coming from the biggest jerk on earth so maybe I'm not reliable on this  
Do what you think is best for the baby. But remember that my dad wasn't around much and that he was an asshole. Do you really want your little human to become like me ?
Depends on which version of Asher. The Asher I'm talking to right now, I wouldn't mind my child to be like him.

I know you're an ass, most of the time. But you're also the only person who's been here for me, lately. So don't beat yourself up.
You're sweet, Is. But all I'm saying is that kids need their fathers when they're lucky enough to have one.
Don't run away. Stay. I'm gonna take care of you.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Dim 24 Juin - 18:11

Asher

I really am scared.

He's gonna kill me.

Doing bad things doesn't mean that you deserve a bad karma or whatever you believe in. Nor that you're a bad person.
But it's coming from the biggest jerk on earth so maybe I'm not reliable on this  
Do what you think is best for the baby. But remember that my dad wasn't around much and that he was an asshole. Do you really want your little human to become like me ?
Depends on which version of Asher. The Asher I'm talking to right now, I wouldn't mind my child to be like him.

I know you're an ass, most of the time. But you're also the only person who's been here for me, lately. So don't beat yourself up.
You're sweet, Is. But all I'm saying is that kids need their fathers when they're lucky enough to have one.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Dim 24 Juin - 19:13

Asher

I really am scared.

He's gonna kill me.

Eli would be a great father. But I don't think he's ready to forgive me.
Are you alone? I don't want to storm in if you're busy
Sorry, busy with a girl. Nice boobs. GREAT ass.
I'm joking. Come if you're not scared to be annoyed by my charming sense of humour haha

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 24 Juil - 1:51

Eli
i don't even know if you will read this message, since you seem to ignore my calls

i just hope that ... that you're alright. you, and the baby.

and i'm sorry for everything that i said, that night. i'm just a fucking idiot.

you deserve so much better than me, maybe that's why you left, after all.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 24 Juil - 15:56

bff
girl, did you need anything for the baby? i've got extra stuff i might no use, and i want to help you. that's why i'm your bff, remember?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 24 Juil - 16:24

Eli
i'm relieved to read that you're alright and that you left him. it would have kill me if anything had happened to you...

maybe we were wrong for each other from the start. maybe that's why we didn't last.

is it true?

the baby. is it true it's mine?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 14 Aoû - 3:36

Eli
I still don't understand why you did this in the first place, if you were so happy with me. Maybe I never will. Maybe I don't wanna know.

I loved you, Isveig. Like I've never loved someone before. And somehow, I still do... but you broke something in me. And I don't thing I'll ever be whole again.

It's not that I don't want to be part of his or her life. If it's really mine. I just... I just can't trust you like I did before. I need more than just your words on that. Like, I don't know, a DNA test...

Is it too much to ask?

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 21 Aoû - 2:01

Eli
Regrets can't erase what happened... And even if one day I forgive you, I will never forget what you put me through, Isveig. My heart still aches when I think about it.

That's the saddest part, isn't it? That we both still have feeling for one another, and yet, we're torn apart.

I needed time to think, about all this situation. If this baby had come at a different time, things would have been different and you know it.

That's the saddest part, isn't it? That we both still have feeling for one another, and yet, we're torn apart.

You know how much I wanted to have a family on my own. With you.

I want to believe you, Is, really, but it's not that easy. I can't help it.

Invité

Invité

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   Mar 21 Aoû - 2:35

Eli
You didn't deserve to suffer this much, Isveig. Even after what you've done. And karma has nothing to do with it.

And I'm sorry for what you've been through. Really. Even if I've been a jerk and a moron when you needed help the most.

We'll do the DNA test whenever you want it. And I'll help you with the baby if it's mine. I promise.

Contenu sponsorisé

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290   

isveig burston ▪️ 01273-63290
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant