AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

— let's get physical (halley)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

- paper notes : 354
- since : 18/03/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: — let's get physical (halley)   Lun 4 Juin - 15:38

He’s waiting outside her door. He knocked a couple of times on it but no one answered, except the silence. He verified the address too many times and realized that he didn’t get it wrong – it’s the right place. Maybe he came earlier than expected. He looks at his watch and actually, he is even a little bit late.  Roman is still waiting, not really sure of what he should do. It’s his first gig as a personal trainer and he doesn’t want to blow it especially because it’s a big client – a former Olympic swimmer. And it’s a good opportunity for his new career. After a few minutes, he decides to go at the back of the house to see if he can find someone. Anyone, at this point. He is truly amazed by the backyard because it is as beautiful and tremendous as the house. For a second, he thinks that a home like that could be nice for Winnie and him. But then, he remembers that he is as broke as one’s can be and he hopes that she really loves him because they will never be as wealthy. At some point in his life, he was destined to be rich (just like his parents), but that life has been reduced to dust when he injured his knee and when he has decided to quit med school. – Hello ? Is anyone here ?

n.b: l'anglais n'étant pas notre langue maternelle, ce rp est avant tout pour se faire plaisir, malgré les fautes.

- no church in the wild -

Dernière édition par Roman Kane le Mer 13 Juin - 13:23, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur En ligne

- paper notes : 129
- since : 15/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mar 5 Juin - 0:40

The stars, they drip from the ceiling. Beat after beat, so soft and so blue. Beautiful is the quiet. My eyes wide shut, bleeding in the light of the pool. Feeling erased, drifting around my bones. I lift my head and stare. I could feel the drugs rushing through my veins. A joy, my heart could no longer take. I slow the pace and move my fingers in the water. Love, too sweet on my tongue, turning into ice inside my throat. The break up was sad. Overwhelming, I thought. The romance over, lost to the arm of an other. A soul missing. A knee, gone - cut off from inside the core. Would she love him the same way I do ? To the limit, suffocating, intoxicated by a million pills, addicted to him, to cocaine and to the rest of the world. My chest bends inside the pool. I struggle to forget the memories. To escape from a life so ugly, it hurts. Silence is a friend. Then the sound breaks into my skull. Foot steps hesitating at the door, crossing the yard and the stairs to reach the corridor. I get up and run, hoping and delusional, that maybe he would come back for me. That the accident never happened. I smile as I open the door. But the face is strange and shy. I gaze at him, not knowing the reason for the intrusion. Disappointed and sore, that the lover I waited for never showed. My body moved in sync with wind, trying to reach the water again, to find a balance lost without the smell of chlorine. «Hello mister. Is it a habit to break into people’s houses with no regards to their intimacy ? » The coach, I completely forgot. He looked so young and inexperienced. And I was tired from swimming. « Who are you ? » My voice trembles - afraid of the echoes of the land. I take a step back and look around. The images float in my eyes. I feel tipsy, chained by gravity.  

- paper notes : 354
- since : 18/03/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mer 13 Juin - 13:51

A step in the unknown and he feels like a stranger in heaven – or in hell, depending of the point of view and of what one’s heard of Halley Baxter. He doesn’t know a lot about her, apart from her drug addiction because it was everywhere on the news for a moment. And he was so surprised when he received a call from her agent because he is new in the business, but he’s so glad he made it. He really needs the money. A wedding isn’t free. He waits a little bit longer and then, she appears, beautiful of disgrace. He can sense her scars and her failures but also that she hasn’t completely given up. There’s still something to save here. And that’s why he is at her place, calling for someone in her backyard. – Hi, I’m… He coughs. There’s something stuck in his throat. Or maybe he is just starstruck in front of so much mystical beauty. There’s something unreal about Halley. Something from the divine. – Sorry, I’m Roman, your new trainer. He smiles at her but she seems off, far away from reality. And the silence is a rough enemy as the time appears to pass slowly. – Are you ok ? He asks quite confused, not really sure of what to do next. – Were you not aware of my coming ?

- no church in the wild -

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur En ligne

- paper notes : 129
- since : 15/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mer 13 Juin - 20:51

Sounds like penance. And my hands, shivering against my chest, wishing for the waves to backwash again. He could not understand. My heart is made of scars, unrequited by love. I am a hostage hold by drugs. A kiss spreading in my veins, rushing with the water as I jump inside the pool. My legs are battling, swimming for a very long long time. Trying to stay  in flot, to reach the bottom without breaking a bone. I dreamt and I broke. My tears like chlorine, abandoned in the blue divine. And if I cry, would they help ? Would anybody hear ? I just need to breathe. To find my balance. I am no longer the olympic queen. My soul is fragmented inside the moon. I open my eyes and stare. That guy. The savior in disguise. Of course, my agent told me about him. But I forget stuff. I lose touch with things. I walk toward him, drifting around a silhouette so tall and so bright.  «I don’t need a trainer. I’m a drug addict. A dealer and low price on coke would be more convenient. » Have I forgotten my heart ? Have I stepped back and let the shore wrap my flesh ? I could read the scandal inside his eyes. He knew who I was. A defeated mermaid. Pathetic and cursed. I smile as I stand, my hair dancing against my cheeks. « Yeah I’m a wreck. I bet I can kick your ass in the pool. Let’s switch roles, I train you and you leave me alone. You still get paid. Win Win.  » My career is over. It takes time to realize - to completely lose grip. I am ready to fight, to hold on so thigh my skin would burn. But the pull is too strong. From the joy to the hurt, cocaine became blood. A rush. A life. 

Contenu sponsorisé

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   

— let's get physical (halley)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1