AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

— let's get physical (halley)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Jem Lyons

i put a spell on you

- paper notes : 699
- since : 18/03/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: — let's get physical (halley)   Lun 4 Juin - 15:38

He’s waiting outside her door. He knocked a couple of times on it but no one answered, except the silence. He verified the address too many times and realized that he didn’t get it wrong – it’s the right place. Maybe he came earlier than expected. He looks at his watch and actually, he is even a little bit late.  Roman is still waiting, not really sure of what he should do. It’s his first gig as a personal trainer and he doesn’t want to blow it especially because it’s a big client – a former Olympic swimmer. And it’s a good opportunity for his new career. After a few minutes, he decides to go at the back of the house to see if he can find someone. Anyone, at this point. He is truly amazed by the backyard because it is as beautiful and tremendous as the house. For a second, he thinks that a home like that could be nice for Winnie and him. But then, he remembers that he is as broke as one’s can be and he hopes that she really loves him because they will never be as wealthy. At some point in his life, he was destined to be rich (just like his parents), but that life has been reduced to dust when he injured his knee and when he has decided to quit med school. – Hello ? Is anyone here ?

n.b: l'anglais n'étant pas notre langue maternelle, ce rp est avant tout pour se faire plaisir, malgré les fautes.

- the starring role -

Dernière édition par Roman Kane le Mer 13 Juin - 13:23, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

- paper notes : 158
- since : 15/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mar 5 Juin - 0:40

The stars, they drip from the ceiling. Beat after beat, so soft and so blue. Beautiful is the quiet. My eyes wide shut, bleeding in the light of the pool. Feeling erased, drifting around my bones. I lift my head and stare. I could feel the drugs rushing through my veins. A joy, my heart could no longer take. I slow the pace and move my fingers in the water. Love, too sweet on my tongue, turning into ice inside my throat. The break up was sad. Overwhelming, I thought. The romance over, lost to the arm of an other. A soul missing. A knee, gone - cut off from inside the core. Would she love him the same way I do ? To the limit, suffocating, intoxicated by a million pills, addicted to him, to cocaine and to the rest of the world. My chest bends inside the pool. I struggle to forget the memories. To escape from a life so ugly, it hurts. Silence is a friend. Then the sound breaks into my skull. Foot steps hesitating at the door, crossing the yard and the stairs to reach the corridor. I get up and run, hoping and delusional, that maybe he would come back for me. That the accident never happened. I smile as I open the door. But the face is strange and shy. I gaze at him, not knowing the reason for the intrusion. Disappointed and sore, that the lover I waited for never showed. My body moved in sync with wind, trying to reach the water again, to find a balance lost without the smell of chlorine. «Hello mister. Is it a habit to break into people’s houses with no regards to their intimacy ? » The coach, I completely forgot. He looked so young and inexperienced. And I was tired from swimming. « Who are you ? » My voice trembles - afraid of the echoes of the land. I take a step back and look around. The images float in my eyes. I feel tipsy, chained by gravity.  

Jem Lyons

i put a spell on you

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mer 13 Juin - 13:51

A step in the unknown and he feels like a stranger in heaven – or in hell, depending of the point of view and of what one’s heard of Halley Baxter. He doesn’t know a lot about her, apart from her drug addiction because it was everywhere on the news for a moment. And he was so surprised when he received a call from her agent because he is new in the business, but he’s so glad he made it. He really needs the money. A wedding isn’t free. He waits a little bit longer and then, she appears, beautiful of disgrace. He can sense her scars and her failures but also that she hasn’t completely given up. There’s still something to save here. And that’s why he is at her place, calling for someone in her backyard. – Hi, I’m… He coughs. There’s something stuck in his throat. Or maybe he is just starstruck in front of so much mystical beauty. There’s something unreal about Halley. Something from the divine. – Sorry, I’m Roman, your new trainer. He smiles at her but she seems off, far away from reality. And the silence is a rough enemy as the time appears to pass slowly. – Are you ok ? He asks quite confused, not really sure of what to do next. – Were you not aware of my coming ?

- the starring role -

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mer 13 Juin - 20:51

Sounds like penance. And my hands, shivering against my chest, wishing for the waves to backwash again. He could not understand. My heart is made of scars, unrequited by love. I am a hostage hold by drugs. A kiss spreading in my veins, rushing with the water as I jump inside the pool. My legs are battling, swimming for a very long long time. Trying to stay  in flot, to reach the bottom without breaking a bone. I dreamt and I broke. My tears like chlorine, abandoned in the blue divine. And if I cry, would they help ? Would anybody hear ? I just need to breathe. To find my balance. I am no longer the olympic queen. My soul is fragmented inside the moon. I open my eyes and stare. That guy. The savior in disguise. Of course, my agent told me about him. But I forget stuff. I lose touch with things. I walk toward him, drifting around a silhouette so tall and so bright.  «I don’t need a trainer. I’m a drug addict. A dealer and low price on coke would be more convenient. » Have I forgotten my heart ? Have I stepped back and let the shore wrap my flesh ? I could read the scandal inside his eyes. He knew who I was. A defeated mermaid. Pathetic and cursed. I smile as I stand, my hair dancing against my cheeks. « Yeah I’m a wreck. I bet I can kick your ass in the pool. Let’s switch roles, I train you and you leave me alone. You still get paid. Win Win.  » My career is over. It takes time to realize - to completely lose grip. I am ready to fight, to hold on so thigh my skin would burn. But the pull is too strong. From the joy to the hurt, cocaine became blood. A rush. A life. 

Jem Lyons

i put a spell on you

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Dim 24 Juin - 15:12

There is something mystical about this woman, a touch from disgrace that is very intriguing for Roman. Maybe it’s in the way she moves, like a feline targeting her prey. Or perhaps it’s her eyes that are talking with her mouth shut. But he can see the scars that are not on her skin. Only because he shares the same. A broken soul that needs healing, but for some people, going better isn’t an option. He is staring at her, mute of his own thoughts. He is confused because of her honesty and after a few seconds of silence, he rolls up the left side of his pants to show her his knee. His big injury left some marks. On his soul too. – I was supposed to be one of the best basketball players of all time. I was designed to dance among the stars and to be a god among the others. But that’s all gone now. I was addicted to painkillers before I realized that’s bullshit. And now I’m just a freaking moron waiting for his client to cut the crap off and start working out. He is no longer intimidated by his youth or by his lack of experience. And although he really is a nice guy, he will not let her find some peace in the darkness of her life. – You have the choice: either you can move your ass and start doing something – anything, or you can continue to be a loser. But don’t blame life after I’m gone, because I was there, offering you my help. He is not yelling. He doesn’t have to. Actually, the expression of his face is pretty soft but his words are speaking the truth. – I’m not playing your twisted little game. I’m waiting, what do you want to do ?

- the starring role -

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Dim 1 Juil - 14:36

Sometimes I feel like letting go, surrender to the poison running inside my veins. Just swim back to land and never go back again. Forget about the waves, the warmth of the ocean. But then my body feels so heavy. My legs could no longer walk. I miss the game and the thrill of the competition. My brain is enchanted by the smell of salt, the embrace of chlorine and the sound of victory. I was meant to swim. To forget everything about air. About Philip. My eyes tearful, glance and stare at the boy. Maybe I needed some help for my heart to do what it was meant to do. His voice is bleeding on my skin. I feel every word. Every truth. I try to smile but happiness is an another illusion I serve to the others to make them forget I’m hurt. I start marching toward the light. How do I learn to be myself ? My lips are closed. I’m so angry. But I’m not the one to weep. «Well, guess they thought I would relate to your story but fuck’em. I am the olympic athlete. I use to be fast. I lost my boyfriend and he lost a leg. Life’s so good. You’re damaged but I’m done. We are nothing like each other. » My arms move in the wind. No balance could hold the fury rushing in my body. It doesn’t feel right to start again. To face the crowd and the media. They broke me. They judge to sell papers. « Oh come on I think we’re both losers here. I mean you’re wearing a kaki. » I blink as I come closer. My hand hold his to lead him to the living room. « I’m starving. Would you cook for me ? I already finished my practice this morn. You late but the next session starts at midnight. You feel so confident you can help and I would love to prove you wrong. Make me great again. » I smile as I sit in front of the fridge, waiting for him to leave. To feel as humiliated as I do, everytime I face the mirror. 

Jem Lyons

i put a spell on you

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Mer 4 Juil - 15:18

It is no longer blood that fills his veins – it’s rage, because he hates people like Halley. Broken people. Those who blame all the wrong things that are happening to them on others, only because they’re angry all the time. Injustice. What a strange feeling. But he knows what she feels. At least, he used to know. – I haven’t told them anything about my injury. It’s just a coincidence. He’s staring at her, but now, she’s no longer beautiful. She’s damaged and annoying. But he loves a good challenge. – No you’re right. We’re nothing like each other ‘cause I’m not a giant pain in the ass to be honest. Usually, Roman is the nicest guy on earth, but when he’s in a bad mood, he cannot help himself telling the truth without caring for the other person’s feelings. And she clearly doesn’t care about his. – I only see one loser here. Because compares to you, I’m trying. His voice has a dry tone but then, she takes his hand to bring him inside of the big house. He does not understand what game she is playing, but she will play alone, eventually. He is trying to calm himself down, because an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. But she is too irritating by not taking him seriously. – Who the fuck do you think I am ? He spits. – I really don’t care if you’re great or not, I’m not your fucking toy. He was trying to be the bigger person here but he failed. Next time maybe. – I’m gonna leave and you’re gonna stay a loser. But guess what ? Not my problem. There’s no job on earth that is paying enough to support you.

- the starring role -

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   Dim 22 Juil - 1:03

I was nervous. My blood shaken by the sound of him. I could hear the little crack inside my bones. A broken piece of heart crying for help. I used to be someone. To be human. My body moved along with the waves. Going back and forth. Losing touch with gravity. Then his voice raised from underneath. His words were angry, floating against the shore. And I just knew, that no matter how hard I tried - no matter how much I stopped, the drug would still rush. The white surface meets the white poison. And both they dragged me down. I look at him and smile. Roman. This is a nice guy’s name. A confusion of syllables. I march to the living room. My shoulders could no longer carry the weight of us. The struggle is real. Blue eyes turn red, purple and then grey. A lifeless stare leaning towards the floor. My lips shiver softly. I feel the ache and the fall. A step to the ground. I wish I could do better. But my addiction is a delight. A promise that never fades away. Seems, I enjoy making the same mistakes a lot.  « Oh please. You’re a quiter… » I mumble as I trip over my own foot. The scream is a sweet melody enchanting my throat. I am not surprised. This is not the first time. I feel the coicaine in the brain. A slow onset of the high. My emotions are intense. Anger. Rebellion. Emptiness. « You … blame me but you are quitting … You’re not suitable of the task … I’m not a pain in the ass … I have mood swings … » I was a well mannered child from the upper side of the city. My parents were wealthy and divine. They taught me good. But I failed them. I could breath the disappointment in my dreams. I could snort it until I become paralyzed. I try to hold on. To reach the couch before the dark. My hips are unsteady. My faith is breaking. « If you can’t handle me now you can’t be here. » I smile as I collapse. My arms are trembling. The side effects of euphoria. A nightmare of emotions. Of illusions. 

Contenu sponsorisé

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: — let's get physical (halley)   

— let's get physical (halley)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1