AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

- paper notes : 142
- since : 06/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability: open | 3/5 (emilia+au, miles,x,x)

MessageSujet: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Mer 23 Mai - 21:24

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

- paper notes : 191
- since : 08/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Mer 23 Mai - 22:31

00:07
Miles
alert    
le père d'la copine de Livia nous invite à venir bouffer chez lui le week-end prochain.
et t'es invité.
Selene aussi.
d'ailleurs faut que j'te parle d'un truc par rapport à Selene.

- paper notes : 75
- since : 20/02/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Jeu 24 Mai - 23:35

Pasta Morello
Since you forced me to teach with you this morning and since you keep criticizing my sport, you should come to my place and watch a game. It's the first game of the Stanley Cup's finale on Monday. Might help change your mind on how you view hockey.
Why hello to you too, Don Cherry. I don't criticize. You really want us in the same room for like three hours? Does that mean you changed yours about figure skating?

{ A beating drum, It's in my lungs. I breathe it in, it takes my breath away. I don't look back, It's just a trap, we are all one but we're not the same }

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 0:43

Pasta Morello
Why hello to you too, Don Cherry. I don't criticize. You really want us in the same room for like three hours? Does that mean you changed yours about figure skating?

Forgot about manners for a second. Hello there, Carolina Kostner. I'm surprise you know Don Cherry's name. Guess I've underestimated you. Well, considering we've already been in the same place for an extended period of time and haven't killed each other, I think we can give it a try. And if I recognize the athletic abilities required to perform, I still think it's not much fun to watch and not much of a sport. Doesn't make sense to me.

As long as I don't have to wear a jersey. I think you hit your head too hard and need an eye test.

{ A beating drum, It's in my lungs. I breathe it in, it takes my breath away. I don't look back, It's just a trap, we are all one but we're not the same }

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 1:12

Pasta Morello
Since you forced me to teach with you this morning and since you keep criticizing my sport, you should come to my place and watch a game. It's the first game of the Stanley Cup's finale on Monday. Might help change your mind on how you view hockey.

Forgot about manners for a second. Hello there, Carolina Kostner. I'm surprise you know Don Cherry's name. Guess I've underestimated you. Well, considering we've already been in the same place for an extended period of time and haven't killed each other, I think we can give it a try. And if I recognize the athletic abilities required to perform, I still think it's not much fun to watch and not much of a sport. Doesn't make sense to me.

As long as I don't have to wear a jersey. I think you hit your head too hard and need an eye test.

You really think I'd let you wear one of my jersey? I'm starting to think you actually have a sense of humor and can be funny sometimes. You're full of surprises. My head and eyes are just fine but thanks for worrying.

Well you seem to be throwing them everywhere. You could dress your whole team. And I wouldn't want it. Never too sure with you.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 2:16

Pasta Morello

You really think I'd let you wear one of my jersey? I'm starting to think you actually have a sense of humor and can be funny sometimes. You're full of surprises. My head and eyes are just fine but thanks for worrying.

Well you seem to be throwing them everywhere. You could dress your whole team. And I wouldn't want it. Never too sure with you.

I only have a few. I just do this thing called washing my clothes. It allows me to wear them more than once. I gotta represent my team. And I could've guessed you wouldn't want it anyway.

They could've given you a few more, c'mon. You never played for anyone else? I prefer my own kind of clothes.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 2:31

Pasta Morello

I only have a few. I just do this thing called washing my clothes. It allows me to wear them more than once. I gotta represent my team. And I could've guessed you wouldn't want it anyway.

They could've given you a few more, c'mon. You never played for anyone else? I prefer my own kind of clothes.

I tried to have them to give me a few more but they didn't want to. I was a little disappointed. And no, I never played for anyone else. They've always been my team.Yeah, I figured hockey jerseys don't really fit with your kind of clothes.

It's not like they don't have them..or the money to make them.. That must be nice then, not being traded and all. I wouldn't say no to a tank or a t, but they're not your kind of clothes. And your team isn't playing.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 3:06

Pasta Morello

I tried to have them to give me a few more but they didn't want to. I was a little disappointed. And no, I never played for anyone else. They've always been my team.Yeah, I figured hockey jerseys don't really fit with your kind of clothes.

It's not like they don't have them..or the money to make them.. That must be nice then, not being traded and all. I wouldn't say no to a tank or a t, but they're not your kind of clothes. And your team isn't playing.

True but they decide what to do with their money and their merchandise so I can't really argue with them to get more. Yeah, it is. It's nice to have them trust you enough to renew your contract and have that recognition from the team. Like you give so much as a player, it's really something to be able to play for the same team until retirement. Well, I have t-shirts as well but I doubt they'd fit you. And I know they're not playing, don't need a reminder.

I guess. Yeah, I didn't get that, the whole team vibe. They definitely won't fit me, you're like twice my size. I don't understand why you'd watch a team that isn't yours but I'll be there.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 3:38

Pasta Morello

True but they decide what to do with their money and their merchandise so I can't really argue with them to get more. Yeah, it is. It's nice to have them trust you enough to renew your contract and have that recognition from the team. Like you give so much as a player, it's really something to be able to play for the same team until retirement. Well, I have t-shirts as well but I doubt they'd fit you. And I know they're not playing, don't need a reminder.

I guess. Yeah, I didn't get that, the whole team vibe. They definitely won't fit me, you're like twice my size. I don't understand why you'd watch a team that isn't yours but I'll be there.

I don't know how you did it. I would've never been able to stand on the ice on my own with the eyes of thousands of people on me. I'd dread getting out there every time. So many times the guys lifted me up when I thought I couldn't play and I don't know how I would've done it without them. I'd get a good laugh though, seeing you like that. I just love hockey, I'll always find a team to cheer on even when my team isn't playing. And since I hate the Capitals, I'm rooting for Vegas now. Don't have any gear from them yet but I might.

I don't know, I just went for it, it wasn't always easy though. I didn't always want to. Having a team seems comforting. Wow, you're a true canadian aren't you?

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 4:06

Pasta Morello

I don't know how you did it. I would've never been able to stand on the ice on my own with the eyes of thousands of people on me. I'd dread getting out there every time. So many times the guys lifted me up when I thought I couldn't play and I don't know how I would've done it without them. I'd get a good laugh though, seeing you like that. I just love hockey, I'll always find a team to cheer on even when my team isn't playing. And since I hate the Capitals, I'm rooting for Vegas now. Don't have any gear from them yet but I might.

I don't know, I just went for it, it wasn't always easy though. I didn't always want to. Having a team seems comforting. Wow, you're a true canadian aren't you?

Well, for that, you have all my respect and admiration. Having a team is indeed really comforting. Yes I am. And proud to be.

Why, that's a new one, are you getting soft on me Weavy? As one would expect.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 4:30

Pasta Morello

Well, for that, you have all my respect and admiration. Having a team is indeed really comforting. Yes I am. And proud to be.

Don't get used to it. That's a once in a lifetime thing.

Oh. I'll make sure to cherish it very dearly then.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 4:41

Maple Weaver

Oh.    I'll make sure to cherish it very dearly then.

Don't be so dramatic.

You're not as canadian as you say you are.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 4:55

Pasta Morello

Don't be so dramatic.

You clearly don't know me to say that. I live in an igloo and bathe in maple syrup... Ok, I'm not that intense but I doubt you'll find anyone more Canadian than me. At least not here. I'll try to be nice every once in a while if it can make you happy.

Well an igloo isn't very practical here, nor is maple syrup in your bath so I hope you don't. Alright don't get offended beaver. And that would be appreciated. Thank you.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 5:02

Pasta Morello

Don't be so dramatic.

You clearly don't know me to say that. I live in an igloo and bathe in maple syrup... Ok, I'm not that intense but I doubt you'll find anyone more Canadian than me. At least not here. I'll try to be nice every once in a while if it can make you happy.

Well an igloo isn't very practical here, nor is maple syrup in your bath so I hope you don't. Alright don't get offended beaver. And that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry I can't help taking it a little personal when you challenge my canadianness.

Your canadianness, eh? I'll try to spare you then.  

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 5:09

Pasta Morello

Don't be so dramatic.

Sorry I can't help taking it a little personal when you challenge my canadianness.

Thank you. I appreciate.

Of course.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Ven 25 Mai - 16:56

Pasta Morello

Don't be so dramatic.

Thank you. I appreciate.

Of course.

So... I'll see you on Monday then? Let's say 7?

Okay, see you then.

- paper notes : 191
- since : 08/05/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   Sam 26 Mai - 18:26

19:30
Miles
alert    
le père d'la copine de Livia nous invite à venir bouffer chez lui le week-end prochain.
et t'es invité.
Selene aussi.
d'ailleurs faut que j'te parle d'un truc par rapport à Selene.
Ça semble critique de la façon dont tu en parles. J'vois pourtant pas ou est le problème. T'as accepté son invitation?
Et qu'est-ce qu'il y a avec Selene. Elle va bien?
le mec est blindé et un peu trop impressionnant à mon goût.
j'ai pas encore dis oui, j'voulais voir ta réponse et celle de Selene avant.
ouais elle va bien, mais faudrait que j'te le dise de vive voix. j'décolle de Perth d'ici 20min, on s'voit quand j'rentre.
bonne journée, soirée, j'sais plus quelle heure il est à Brighton.

Contenu sponsorisé

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603   

gabriel weaver ▪️ 01273-220603
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1