AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

- paper notes : 55
- since : 02/04/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address: #008, sea side.
contact book:
availability: [open] alma. | next: caitlin.

MessageSujet: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Ven 6 Avr - 15:26

15:26

Friday, Apr 6

slide to unlock

Code:
<center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:400,700" rel="stylesheet"><style type="text/css">.miniheure {font-size: 8px;color: #000000;font-weight: bold;padding-top: 70px;}.surname {font-family: Lato; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold;color: #000000;margin-top: 2px;}.boxmssg {margin-top: 6px;width: 232px; height: 344px;overflow:auto;}.mssgsent{margin-top: 12px;width: 170px;background-color: #2BA0FD;float: right;margin-right: 6px;margin-bottom: 10px;font-family: Lato; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff;padding: 4px;border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;}.mssgreceived {width: 170px; background-color: #E5E5EA; float: left;margin-left: 6px;margin-top: 10px;margin-bottom: 12px;font-family: Lato; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000000;padding: 4px;border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;}</style>
<div style="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/4PPKzqG.png'); width:270px; height:559px;"><div class="miniheure">00:07</div><div class="surname">Pseudo</div><div class="boxmssg"><div class="mssgsent">message envoyé ici. lorem ipsum dolores sit amet. (...)</div><div class="mssgreceived">message reçu ici. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. ut sagittis erat vitae magna pharetra viverra. pellentesque ut interdum ex. ut vel quam dui. </div><div class="mssgsent">message envoyé ici. lorem ipsum dolores sit amet. (...)</div></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Caitlin Winters

love is not a choice.

- paper notes : 114
- since : 01/04/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address: #144, east side.
contact book:
availability: alma.

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 4 Juin - 19:03

00:07
Malo
Cait. I think we should meet up sometimes soon.

Everything's a mess Cait.
Why? So that you can apologize for screwing up the only good thing I have left in my life? I don't even know if I'll have the strength to look you straight in the eyes.

there's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find.

Caitlin Winters

love is not a choice.

( end game )

- getaway car.
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 4 Juin - 20:12

Malo

Why? So that you can apologize for screwing up the only good thing I have left in my life? I don't even know if I'll have the strength to look you straight in the eyes.

You can't be serious. Cait, you didn't even tell me about you! You're gonna marry Alma!

You knew how I felt about her!

Why should I have told you? So that you could come back running for her? Sure.

That didn't stop you from leaving her behind fourteen years ago, Malo. YOU. FUCKING. LEFT. And life didn't stop after you you were gone, despite what you can believe.

Did you only realise that all these years, I was the one who took care of her. The one who dried her tears, those she shed BECAUSE OF YOU. I guess not.

Caitlin Winters

love is not a choice.

( end game )

- getaway car.
contact book:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 4 Juin - 21:13

malo

You can't be serious. Cait, you didn't even tell me about you! You're gonna marry Alma!

You knew how I felt about her!

Why should I have told you? So that you could come back running for her? Sure.

That didn't stop you from leaving her behind fourteen years ago, Malo. YOU. FUCKING. LEFT. And life didn't stop after you you were gone, despite what you can believe.

Did you only realise that all these years, I was the one who took care of her. The one who dried her tears, those she shed BECAUSE OF YOU. I guess not.

And so you had to seduce her?

Behind my back!

I know I shouldn't have left. I know I should have done something before. But coming back here to realise my best friend has been secretly engaged to the one girl I ever felt this way for... This is seriously fucked up Cait. I've made huge mistakes, but you could have been honest with me.

Really? That's all you think of me? As if I wasn't good enough for her to love? SHE LOVES ME, MALO. And I waited so many years before I let her in. I didn't have to seduce her at all. I was there for her when you weren't, here's the difference.

And you could have been honest with her, to start with.

You would have asked her to wait for you, and she would have done it, in a heartbeat. But you didn't say anything. You just left. Because your career was more important to you than her. Than us.

It doesn't matter anymore... I'm tired of being the second choice. After all we've been through, it's for her that you came back to Brighton. Not for me. And she loves you still, you know, even after all those years.

You were right. I wasn't enough for her. I'm never enough. Even for you.

- paper notes : 160
- since : 31/03/2018

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Dim 17 Juin - 2:02

Alma
I'm sorry about what I've said. I don't want to hurt you because I'm hurt but that's exactly what I've done. I'm a mess. I just had a huge fight with Cait. I think the wedding's off.
But I'm still thinking of you. I can't believe that it's the end of us after waiting for you all this time. I'm a terrible person. Maybe it's my turn to leave Brighton. It's like I cannot think clearly anymore.

(memories) i’ve been told to get you off my mind, but i hope i never lose the bruises that you left behind

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Dim 17 Juin - 2:20

Alma
I'm sorry about what I've said. I don't want to hurt you because I'm hurt but that's exactly what I've done. I'm a mess. I just had a huge fight with Cait. I think the wedding's off.
But I'm still thinking of you. I can't believe that it's the end of us after waiting for you all this time. I'm a terrible person. Maybe it's my turn to leave Brighton. It's like I cannot think clearly anymore.
You had every right to hurt me.

What happened with Cait? She was so mad at me the last time I talked to her.

I never meant for all of this to happen, Alma. I swear I never meant to hurt you both, cause you are so important to me whether you want to or not.
She lied to me for years. She told me she wasn't talking to you anymore pretty much right after you left. And I had to tell her the truth - I'm in love with you both. You were right, we needed to talk.
We have messed up. The three of us. It's like we were craving misery and pain.
But now, it's your turn to be honest Malo. Why did you leave me like that ? I was so in love with you. I was... you were the moon and the stars. My whole universe. And now, it's only ashes and tears.

(memories) i’ve been told to get you off my mind, but i hope i never lose the bruises that you left behind

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Dim 17 Juin - 13:33

Alma

I never meant for all of this to happen, Alma. I swear I never meant to hurt you both, cause you are so important to me whether you want to or not.
She lied to me for years. She told me she wasn't talking to you anymore pretty much right after you left. And I had to tell her the truth - I'm in love with you both. You were right, we needed to talk.
But now, it's your turn to be honest Malo. Why did you leave me like that ? I was so in love with you. I was... you were the moon and the stars. My whole universe. And now, it's only ashes and tears.
She didn't lie to hurt you. She lied to protect you from me, to keep you safe and happy. And this is very different, keep that in mind.

I don't mind being honest with you, Alma.

I wanted to give it a shot. To see if I really had the possibility to make it happen for me. I couldn't ask you to come with me and give up on your life and dreams. I couldn't ask you to wait for me knowing I had no idea when I would be able to come back to you. And most of all, I couldn't face you and tell you we were over and break both our hearts this way. But I do regret living like this, I meant it. I just didn't know what else I could have done.
I don't care why she did it. You both think that I'm fragile and that I need your protection, but I don't. And if I knew how to contact you at the time, things would have been different.
Well, I hope it was worth it and that you found what you wanted. But a part of me will never forgive you.
Anyway, I think you should talk to Cait. The last thing that I want is for you to become ennemies or worse - strangers. Take care Malo. Bye.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Dim 17 Juin - 14:31

Alma

She didn't lie to hurt you. She lied to protect you from me, to keep you safe and happy. And this is very different, keep that in mind.

I wanted to give it a shot. To see if I really had the possibility to make it happen for me. I couldn't ask you to come with me and give up on your life and dreams. I couldn't ask you to wait for me knowing I had no idea when I would be able to come back to you. And most of all, I couldn't face you and tell you we were over and break both our hearts this way. But I do regret living like this, I meant it. I just didn't know what else I could have done.
I don't care why she did it. You both think that I'm fragile and that I need your protection, but I don't. And if I knew how to contact you at the time, things would have been different.
Well, I hope it was worth it and that you found what you wanted. But a part of me will never forgive you.
Anyway, I think you should talk to Cait. The last thing that I want is for you to become ennemies or worse - strangers. Take care Malo. Bye.
I told you I regretted it. I never stopped thinking about you. Not one day, Alma.

Is that the only reason why you texted me? To tell me to talk to Cait, to take care?

I cannot deal with the two of us being in the same city and acting like we never knew each others.
I texted you because I'm physically and mentally unable to stay away from you. And believe me, I wish I could. Things would be easier this way.
So what should we do ? Stay friends ? As if nothing ever happened ?
Or maybe we should be a trouple, you, Cait and I ? It's insane. There's no solution for this mess.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Dim 17 Juin - 22:28

Alma

I told you I regretted it. I never stopped thinking about you. Not one day, Alma.

Is that the only reason why you texted me? To tell me to talk to Cait, to take care?

I cannot deal with the two of us being in the same city and acting like we never knew each others.
I texted you because I'm physically and mentally unable to stay away from you. And believe me, I wish I could. Things would be easier this way.
Or maybe we should be a trouple, you, Cait and I ? It's insane. There's no solution for this mess.
I never said I had a solution, otherwise I would have give it to you willingly.

Don't you understand that I cannot forget about you? Your voice, your face, you've been haunting me all those years. I've been with women but none of them found their way into my heart the way YOU did.

I'm completely helpless.
So am I. I mean, I love Cait, I really do, but after 14 years I haven't been able to forget you. You're still in my system. I'm still crazy about you and it's killing me.
And it's even harder now that I know that you're back...
What should I do, Malo ? Help me. Remember when we were younger ? You were always good at giving me advice. I need it. Please.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 18 Juin - 1:18

Alma

Don't you understand that I cannot forget about you? Your voice, your face, you've been haunting me all those years. I've been with women but none of them found their way into my heart the way YOU did.

I'm completely helpless.
So am I. I mean, I love Cait, I really do, but after 14 years I haven't been able to forget you. You're still in my system. I'm still crazy about you and it's killing me.
What should I do, Malo ? Help me. Remember when we were younger ? You were always good at giving me advice. I need it. Please.
Of course I remember. But I think I have very much changed and I'm giving terrible advice now.

Do you think I should have let you kiss me the other day? Cause stopping you was the second hardest thing I have ever done in my life.

First being leaving you.
I think you were trying to do the right thing. And it's nice. But it was too late for that anyway. I love you and I wanted to kiss you and maybe even more.  
It's not because the kiss didn't happen that it's not a problem. The consequences are the same, Malo.
She's engaged to her best friend's ex, you still love me and I'm in love with the both of you. It's seriously fucked up. 

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 18 Juin - 15:04

Alma

I'm completely helpless.
Of course I remember. But I think I have very much changed and I'm giving terrible advice now.

Do you think I should have let you kiss me the other day? Cause stopping you was the second hardest thing I have ever done in my life.

First being leaving you.
I think you were trying to do the right thing. And it's nice. But it was too late for that anyway. I love you and I wanted to kiss you and maybe even more.  
It's not because the kiss didn't happen that it's not a problem. The consequences are the same, Malo.
She's engaged to her best friend's ex, you still love me and I'm in love with the both of you. It's seriously fucked up. 
I never said it was different, I just wanted to know.

Look, I don't want you to leave your fiancee. That's not why I came back, Alma, for you to elope with me and all these crazy things. But I just can't stay away from you.

Yes, I love you.

I know. But I was saying that for me. I'm fucking guilty anyway. And selfish when it comes to you. 
What would you do or say if I tell you I wanna run away with you ? 

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 18 Juin - 15:24

Alma

I'm completely helpless.

First being leaving you.

Look, I don't want you to leave your fiancee. That's not why I came back, Alma, for you to elope with me and all these crazy things. But I just can't stay away from you.

Yes, I love you.

I know. But I was saying that for me. I'm fucking guilty anyway. And selfish when it comes to you. 
I don't know. I want to run away with you, but that would mean hurting Cait and I'm not sure if I could do this.

She's so important to me, too. Even if I don't think she knows it.
I just wanted to be sure. But remember that you had fourteen years to come back and you've decided to do it a few months before our wedding. It's not insignificant. You don't want me to marry Cait.
I think we should meet up with her. We obviously need to talk and I don't want to keep her away from that anymore. She needs to know how we feel.

( end game )

- getaway car.
address:
contact book:
availability:

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   Lun 18 Juin - 15:58

Alma

I'm completely helpless.

First being leaving you.

Yes, I love you.

I don't know. I want to run away with you, but that would mean hurting Cait and I'm not sure if I could do this.

She's so important to me, too. Even if I don't think she knows it.
I just wanted to be sure. But remember that you had fourteen years to come back and you've decided to do it a few months before our wedding. It's not insignificant. You don't want me to marry Cait.
I think we should meet up with her. We obviously need to talk and I don't want to keep her away from that anymore. She needs to know how we feel.
I came back because I realized my career was never going to be enough to satisfy me.

I don't think she wants to hang with me, you know. Knowing I'm in love with her fiancee.
I'm not her favorite person in the world either right now, but we need to talk about this situation. It can't be like this forever.
And she loves you, so very much, Malo.

Contenu sponsorisé

( end game )

MessageSujet: Re: malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483   

malo wright ▪️ 01273-669483
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1